"Plants rotting? Humidity sensors work
Vents and heaters fighting? Save fuel with integrated systems.
Wind damage? Auto closing vents from wind helps."
This is the flagship model of our programmable Captain series. Offering convenient automatic control of your fan and vent circuits for your greenhouse. This system comes with a temperature probe for ambient temperature control and also interfaces with an optional anemometer sensing wind speed for additional energy savings. Its optional voltage monitoring makes it ideal for battery and solar-powered operations.
Add another sensor to fix it. Additional Temperature Probem.
with 50-foot cord ........... TSU-1050
with 100-foot cord .......... TSU-1100
Too damp in the morning?
Mold on your crops?
This sensor allows the Captain Series to cool withhumidity-based cooling
Optional Humidity Sensor ... RPH-310
High wind damaging your vents or plants?
This sensor enables the Captain to make decisions based on wind speed
Optional Wind Sensor ....... CC-A1
Plants drowning in rain?
This optional sensor extends the capability of the Captain Series to close curtains during driving rain.
Optional Rain Sensor ..... URS-0024Rain Sensor w/100ft cord . . . URS-1024
Farmers that operate greenhouses in the summer - when ventilation is continually needed - can save money by replacing mechanical ventilation with natural air exchange.
The time it takes for the project to pay for itself through reduced electrical use and savings is determined by various factors. It includes the growing season and mechanical ventilation run-time, e size and cost of installation. For most greenhouse growers, sidewall vents or rollup sides are a low-cost retrofit option.
AutoVent’s greenhouse vent motors and environmental control systems work together. Autovent makes your life easier by not having to hand crank the greenhouse vents every time it gets sunny during those intense spring months.
The programmable Captain series offers convenient automatic control
of most greenhouse ventilation and lighting equipment. The system includes a
temperature probe for ambient temperature, and also interfaces with an optional anemometer sensing wind speed for additional energy savings. The Controller can also use Humidity for optimal environmental control.
• Six or ten equipment channels
• Humidity Sensor uses THI for optimal control
• Switches fans off when it’s windy outside to save electricity
• The warmer the temperature the faster the variable speed fan spins
• Optional Anemometer measures the prevailing wind
• Humidity Compensated Control
• Touchscreen interface, Easy to change settings
• Fahrenheit and Celsius display
• Individual adjustable temperature set-points for each stage
• Six or ten relay outputs 10 amp
• Rugged enclosure (corrosion resistant and water-resistant)
Note: Each independent vent uses 2 switches. Each independent fan or heater uses 1 switch. This means you can have any combination as long as it doesn’t use more than six or ten switches.
• 1 temperature sensor
• 120/240 input power
• 6 or 10 bank output
• (6) or (10) 7.5 AMP SPDT outputs
• Controls up to 20 variable speed drives per 0-10 V bank
• Humidity sensor for THI or Amp Sensor for Smart overload protection
• Optional Rain Sensors