An Energy-Saving Curtain and Fan Controller Using Wind Speed and Temperature.
The programmable Captain series offers convenient automatic control
of your fan circuits for your dairy barn. This system comes with a
temperature probe for ambient temperature to control your overhead
fans. It also interfaces with an optional anemometer sensing wind speed for additional energy savings. The Commander uses THI (Temperature Humidity Index) for optimal cooling equipment control.
• Six or ten equipment channels
• Humidity Sensor uses THI for optimal animal comfort
• Switches fans off when it’s windy outside to save electricity
• The warmer the temperature the faster the variable speed fan spins
• Optional Anemometer measures the prevailing wind
• Humidity Compensated Cow Cooling
• Touchscreen interface, Easy to change settings
• Fahrenheit and Celsius display
• Individual adjustable temperature set-points for each stage
• Six or ten relay outputs 10 amp
• Rugged enclosure (corrosion resistant and water-resistant)
Note: Each independent curtain uses 2 switches. Each independent fan or soaker uses 1 switch. This means you can have any combination as long as it doesn’t use more than six or ten switches.