The programmable FanChief offers convenient automatic control of your
fan circuits for your dairy barn. The system comes with an anemometer for wind speed and a temperature probe for ambient temperature to control your overhead fans.
• Switches fans off when it’s windy outside to save electricity
• The warmer the temperature the higher the prevailing wind needs to be before the fans turn off.
• Easy to use touchscreen display, monitor the status and change parameters.
• Fahrenheit and Celsius display.
• Rugged enclosure (corrosion resistant and water-resistant).
• Temperature sensor changes the fan speed.
• Optimal summer/winter ventilation with forward and reverse control.
• Override temperature sensor with large override buttons.
• Fan speed increases as the temperature increases.
• Anemometer to measure the prevailing wind.
• Two relays (NO) and a 0-10-volt speed signal output.
• 1 temperature sensor
• 120/240 volt ac or 24 volt dc input power
• Forward and reverse output
• Controls up to 20 variable speed drives
• Optional Wind Sensor